Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:29:15 +0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@creative.net.au>
To:        jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD radiusified pppd..

John Kelly writes:
>On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:11:48 +0800, Adrian Chadd
><adrian@creative.net.au> wrote:
>
>>I've had to resort to an older version because my previous employer won't let
>>me release it to the public. I'm incorporating the Framed-Route support now,
>>I'll have it up for FTP by sometime today.
>
>Pardon my arriving late to this discussion ...  but I need more info
>about RADIUS on FreeBSD.  I read Livingston's web page and they said
>RADIUS software was available in source form and free to Livingston
>customers.
>
>Which RADIUS implementation are you using, Livingstons's or some
>other?

I'm using Livingston's *and* Merit's radiusd. They both work just as well,
as I didn't write any Radius 2 specific things in (eg menu's) as for this
application they aren't needed.

Yes, livingston's radiusd is avaliable for free for livingston customers only.
Merit's radiusd (and many others) are avaliable free regardless.

Adrian