Date:      Wed, 03 May 2000 05:14:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@freebsdsystems.com>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>, Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, Janet <paynemcginty@home.com>, Janet Payne <janet@venturebusinessbank.com>, execs@freedomtc.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: webserver hardware?

Hi,
Well while we are not officially open, we can provide you with the right server
for your needs. Those involved in our up and coming FreeBSD Servers (we wont
sell them with Linux or NT or Novell or anything else) company, some of which
are real FreeBSD Guru's with both the OS and hardware. Call us at
1-877-963-1900.

Sorry, if anyone feels this is a spam. But we (freebsdsystems.com) are 100%
FreeBSD

Regards,

Lanny