Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 00:15:45 -0600
From:      Chris Csanady <cc@137.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Multimedia Discussion List <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Any info on Matrox G200/TV (aka `Marvel')?

Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Hi Eugene,
>
> Try to find out what chipset are they using for capturing the TV
> signal. Usually and this is not very smart what I do is to eliminate
> the most obvious chipset candidates.

The video decoder is a Samsung KS0127, docs at

http://www.usa.samsungsemi.com/products/prodspec/videodecoder/KS0127/ks0127ov.htm

Hopefully it should be possible to get it to work, although I don't know how
much glue is necessary.  I was thinking about getting a Marvel G400, but I still
don't have AGP on my board. :(

Chris