Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 96 23:46:05 CST
From:      Joe Greco <jgreco@solaria.sol.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cool!  An all new ROUTER FLOPPY

I spent some time messing around tonite and wound up being able to build a
nifty one-diskette "router floppy".

It is just a proof of concept, probably won't work in < 8MB RAM, etc., but
if anyone wants to look at it, it's at

ftp://ftp.freebsd.sol.net/pub/router.flp

There are several notable problems with it  :-)  But it's still very cool
that you can squeeze the essence of UNIX into just a few hundred gzip'ped
kilobytes.

If there is any interest I may consider tidying up my build process and
putting the whole thing up for ftp.

... Joe