Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 01:39:44 -0500
From:      "Brandon DeYoung" <brandon@schoolpeople.net>
To:        "Jamie Bowden" <ragnar@sysabend.org>
Cc:        <hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: K7V problem? <- Make sure DIMM is in slot 1

I apologize if you've already looked at this...but. Have you messed with the
boot IDE or SCSI first setting in the bios? Also, I think that board has one
of those annoying bioses which you have to scroll down to see all the
settings. Try looking again for a floppy disable setting, I've never used an
LS120 but disabling the floppy seems sensible. I'm assuming that you've got
an IDE CDROM.....if not you'll need to take a real good look at your SCSI
controller's bios and the MB boot order.

~Brandon