Date:      Tue, 25 May 2004 14:40:32 -0500
From:      smichae@ilstu.edu
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   MySQL max_connections

Hi, I am running FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE with Plesk control panel and mysql
3.23.58  and apache 1.3.29.  I am VERY new to the operating system and am
currently getting a lot of max_connections errors for all MySQL driven
scripts.  I can't figure out how to change this.  I've tried looking for the
my.conf file to no avail.  Is there something I'm missing here, because I
would think this would be something easy to fix.  Once again, very very new to
the OS, don't even know if there's a find command anywhere.  Thanks in advance
for any help.
Steven Michaels
smichae@ilstu.edu

Illinois State University Webmail https://webmail2.ilstu.edu