Date:      Wed, 04 Dec 2013 11:40:57 +0100
From:      Stefan Wendler <stefan.wendler@tngtech.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kind of hacky fix for banshee-2.6.0

On Tuesday 03 December 2013 12:02:09 Mark Felder wrote:
> Are all of these files Makefile.in or Makefile.am ? If so, this patch=

> would fix it:

Hey, that's a nice hint. I've seen somthing similar in the doc right af=
ter=20
I've sent the mail.=20
I am currently trying to figure out how to adapt the REINPLACE_CMD to n=
ot only=20
change the line but to add the variable where it is not present. I thin=
k I=20
have to play around a bit here, see how other ports solved this

Thx for the patch. This helped alot!

Cheers,
Stefan

--=20
Stefan Wendler
stefan.wendler@tngtech.com
+49 (0) 176 -  2438 3835
Senior Consultant

TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterf=F6hring
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrer: Henrik Klagges, Gerhard M=FCller, Christoph Stock
Amtsgericht M=FCnchen, HRB 135082