Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:18:28 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, doceng@FreeBSD.org, re@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: doc/ slush for 10.1R begins

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 06:38:03PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> As announced, the doc tree is now in a slush.  Please postpone all
> non-essential changes until after the doc tree is tagged (currently
> scheduled for 26 September, 2014).
>=20
> Please note that the slush does not apply to <lang>/htdocs documents.
>=20
> While this is not a real freeze, if you need to commit a relatively
> large change to fix or improve our documentation for 10.1-RELEASE,
> please put a note for translators onto your commit log.

The doc tree has been tagged for 10.1-RELEASE.  If you noticed a problem
or have a change which must be included in the release, please let me
know.

You can consider the doc tree is open for commits now, but any sweeping
changes should be postponed until after the release day.
Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!

--=20
Marc on behalt of doceng@

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua--