Date:      Sun, 16 May 1999 12:43:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      hometeam <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports problem

Anyone using sniffit on 3.1 or 3.2 version my ports build and install ?>
allthough I get a signal 11 after starting and menu appears.
Msg:
/kernel: pid 6460 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)

--/The human mind ordinarily operates at only ten percent of its capacity --
		the rest is overhead for the operating system.\--
     	     --/System Administrator      support@techpower.net\--