Date:      Wed, 02 Jan 2002 21:15:30 +0000
From:      "chen allison" <allison_chen@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   about QSP-100 driver and configure

hello all:

I installed the QSP-100 in my freeBSD 4.2, Firstly the system identified
it, I recompile the kernel and configure it use sio driver options
multiport and share interrupt, but I was failed. After I inserted and
removed it several times, some strange things happend, the EEPROM contents
of QSP-100 lost, the system can't identify it ever.I don't know why.

Do you have some experience in configuring multiport and interrupt share?
Any help will be appreciated, especially about QSP-100.

thank you very much.

allison