Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:54:22 +1000 (EST)
From:      andrew@ugh.net.au
To:        Donna Kean <d-kean@adfa.edu.au>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: help

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Donna Kean wrote:

> hi my names donna kean and i'm a 3rd year is student at the australian
> defence force academy.  i'm enrolled in a systems administration
> course and i have to write an assignment about freebsd gui tools that
> help sysadmins do their work such as create users, monitor the system
> etc. i was hopeing that you could help me with information or web
> sites that are relevant. it would be most appreciated. thanks donna

Your best bet is to probably search the mailing lists..there have been a
few tools mentioned inthe past. Look in the ports collection also as I
beleive there is stuff there. There are also generic (ie non FreeBSd
specific tools) as well (such as majorcool for majordomo).

What does the sysadmin course involve? I am trying to get them to start up
one at my uni (Griffith) but we get the usual beuracracy...Is there a
course outline on the web?

Thanks,

Andrew
(BTW you may have more luck posting sucha  question on -questions)