Date:      Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:50:28 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@zer0.org>
To:        Srimathi Weeraman <Srimathi@ukgateway.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On 2000-10-16 00:21 +0100, Srimathi Weeraman <Srimathi@ukgateway.net> wrote:
>    Dear Sir/Madame
>    I am currently doing a project on vinegar for chemistry at school and
>    would be most grateful if I could have a analytical list of the
>    components of vinegar and also some information on how vinegar is
>    made. I would be extremly grateful if this was to be done asap
>    Yours Sincerly
>    Deshan Weeraman

I would be most grateful if you:

1.  Didn't spam.
2.  Knew how to use an encyclopedia.  Type "vinegar" into brittanica.com.
3.  Did your own homework.  Most people have already gone through
    elementary school once, and have no need to repeat the work.

Thanks.  I'd be extremely grateful if you didn't reply.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                   I got a 1GHz Athlon for my girlfriend.
mailto:gsutter@zer0.org             Good trade!