Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:02:22 -0600
From:      Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>
To:        Robin Becker <robin@reportlab.com>
Cc:        freebsd-database@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can I use my linuxrh6.1 Sybase?

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 04:31:49PM +0000, Robin Becker wrote:

> Very nice work FreeBSD people.

I enthusiastically agree!

> well after hacking the rh 6 setup script the install worked fine and I
> am able to run the ASA Sybase server.

I'm curious how you're going to interface with Sybase.  I tried
unsuccessfully about 6 months ago to get apache/php3/freetds/sybase
running and communicating on the same 4.0R box.

If you don't mind a follow-up post on connectivity, I (and perhaps
the list) would appreciate it.

--
Regards,
Doug