Date:      Thu, 15 Mar 2012 12:54:49 -0300
From:      Dave Whelan <dwhelan174@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   floppy boot hangs

Hello,
I am a new user trying to install freebsd 7.2 using floppies and ftp. I
have reached the part where I should start getting an ftp download but
it couldn't find the server I had selected. Now, the Options Editor
tells me that "Media Type" is not yet set and I am not able to set it.
It seems that "Media Type" cannot be set once you have buggered up the
ftp download.
My question: Is something I can do that will allow me to set the "Media
Type" from the Options Editor or must I go through the whole boot
process all over again?
Regards,
Dave.