Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:42:30 -1000 (HST)
From:      Terrance Young <terrance@hoku.2y.net>
To:        sheldonh@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, yokota@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/20507: Mouse freezes in 4.0-release after some usage in Xfree86

My XF86Config Pointer section looks pretty standard. The Mouse is a
Microsoft Wheel Mouse PS2 connector. It was selected during setup via the
"Visual" config and set to "auto" for the mouse selection.

Section "Pointer"
   Protocol        "Microsoft"
   Device          "/dev/mouse"
EndSection

Is there any thing else you may need to look at?

Thanks
Terrance