Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:27:44 +0200
From:      Jos Backus <Jos.Backus@nl.origin-it.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CAM build trouble on -stable

	Hi Ken,

On Tue, Jul 21, 1998 at 07:57:50AM -0600, Kenneth D. Merry wrote:
> 	Don't try to build that peripheral driver, it doesn't work.  Take
> 'device pt0' out of your config file, and you should be okay.

Yes! That did it, thanks.

Btw, even though the README doesn't mention it, I'm using this option (taken
from LINT):

options SCSI_CAM  #We're using CAM in this kernel

Is this necessary? I just built and booted a kernel without it and it seems to
work fine.

Groetjes,
--
Jos Backus                          _/  _/_/_/    "Reliability means never
                                   _/  _/   _/     having to say you're sorry."