Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:14:31 -0400
From:      Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@unixdaemons.com>
To:        Trish Lynch <trish@bsdunix.net>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The problem with FreeBSD

[-hackers spared, but this also applies to -chat]

Can we please stop this nonsense or at least take it off the lists?  As
it has been mentionned, why not use the already-named IRC channel to
vent your anger out?  Heck, that's what it's mostly for (that and the
occasional valuable technical discussion).

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop responding to posts like those we have
seen from Mr. Flamerola; you should know that "putting your foot down"
means absolutely nothing and will _not_ get you anywhere when you're
dealing with people who have already made up their little pea-sized
minds.  So, please, just give up already.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 11:28:46AM -0400, Trish Lynch wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> > > On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Bill Flamerola wrote:
[...]

--
Bosko Milekic
bmilekic@unixdaemons.com