Date:      Thu,  5 Oct 2000 00:06:22 +1100 (EST)
From:      andrew@ugh.net.au
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   docs/21750: Blank line in vr(4)

>Number:         21750
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       Blank line in vr(4)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:

4-STABLE cvsuped a few days ago.

If you view vr(4) there is an erroneous blank line in the diagnostics section,
in the 'vr%d: no memory for tx list' subsection just before 'chain into a
cluster.'.

>How-To-Repeat:

man 4 vr

>Fix:

I can't see why it happens looking at the source for the man page. The
subsection below doesn't have the problem and they look the same to me except
the working one has a few arbitary line breaks. Adding line breaks didn't seem
to help the problem though.

I'm not an expert in nroff code so it may be something obvious...or perhaps its
a bug in nroff itself?