Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:08:29 -0500
From:      Jason <jason.harmening@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: snd_envy24{,ht} recording support?

Ha, sorry=85I got you and Ben confused=85for some reason I thought you =
were the one w/ the commit bit.

But you can still test it out if you want--the more testing the better.  =
Just grab the patch attached to the PR and apply it to =
sys/dev/sound/pci=85`cd /usr/src/sys/dev/sound/pci && patch < =
patch_envy24ht` should work.  It should patch both envy24ht.c and =
envy24ht.h, and since envy24ht has changed so little it should apply =
cleanly to both -CURRENT and -STABLE.

After that, just rebuild either snd_envy24ht.ko or the kernel (if you =
have snd_envy24ht in your CONFIG) the way you normally do.=