Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:54:10 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        qa@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Status of install via HTTP Proxy?

Just a silly question, but has any work been done to fix up HTTP proxy
installs?

I'm just curious, as I have a window of opportunity tonight and tomorrow
to test, and I'd like to take advantage of it if there is anything worth going
at...

Otherwise, I checked out the other requests, which was ssh and DHCP interface
configuration, both of which worked out of the box.

	-Brian