Date:      29 Jun 2019 13:09:35 +0800
From:      "Shirley ceeso" <ceesoag@vip.163.com>
To:        "Multimedia" <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multimedia, Supply customized Ceeso's factory

DearMultimedia ,=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AHow are you? I hope this Email =
will help you.=0D=0A=0D=0AThis is Shirleyfrom Ceeso Limited.Our I=
ndustrial Cutter Blade Store is officially online. The website is=
 http://www.yhenry.com/.=0D=0AWe will use cutting machine blades =
are sorted out on the website, customers can order directly throu=
gh WEB, avoid the complex communication process.=0D=0AMultimedia =
-D70A5sez - Multimedia MultimediaMultimedia06/29/201913:09:35=0D=0A=
We are the direct factory with a complete set of equipments and m=
achines, all of them are automatic and imported from overseas, wh=
ich make sure high sharpness, up to now, we have more than 20000 =
types of blades, we have all kinds of standard blades that is nee=
ded in market such as Zund, Esko,Ecocam,Atom,Eastman...... indust=
rial blade, as well as the utility knife, Food machinery blade, s=
mall household appliances blade, rotary cutter, PCB blade...and e=
tc, also we can customize according to your request. And since be=
ing in this industry for more than 10 years, we have big advantag=
e in price.=0D=0AKindly feel free to let me know if you have any =
request about the blade, we shall offer you the best price from d=
irect factory.=0D=0A=0D=0ABest regards,=0D=0A=0D=0A =0D=0A06/29/2=
019 13:09:35