Date:      Mon, 17 Aug 2020 09:59:58 -0400
From:      elly.penning@techinstallbase.com
To:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   WatchGuard Users Records

Hi,

Let me know if you are interested in acquiring *WatchGuard Users Records*
for your marketing and sales growth.

*We can provide you with more data intelligence like:* *Zscaler,* *Check
Point,* *Juniper Networks,* *Cisco,* *Sophos.And many more.*

*We can also provide you the key decision makers, MSPs, MSSPs, CSPs, VARs
and SI.*

*Data Fields =E2=80=93* Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Detai=
ls like,
Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Kindly let me know if you are interested. I will share a few examples for
your reference.

*Thanks, *

* Elly Penning | Marketing Manager*

*To opt out kindly reply back with =E2=80=98unsubscribe=E2=80=99 or =E2=80=
=98leave out=E2=80=99.    *