Date:      Mon, 8 Feb 2016 07:42:56 +0300
From:      Sergei Vyshenski <svysh.fbsd@gmail.com>
To:        qjail1 <qjail1@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port maintainer address

Today the problem of email spam has a simple solution on your side:

1. If you run your own mail server, then http://spamassassin.apache.org/ is
your best friend.

2. Quite a few free public mail services, e.g. https://mail.google.com,
provide excellent spam filtering.

So you can openly publish email address in plain text form (like FreeBSD
project does) without any abuse from spammers.