Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:41:12 +0000
From:      Tom Hukins <tom@eborcom.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Ports INDEX Perl module

The Documentation Project's "Current projects" list mentions a Perl
module for parsing /usr/ports/INDEX.

Based upon some rough code by Nik Clayton, I've developed some
slightly less rough code which can be used to easily develop Perl
applications which need information about the ports collection.

I'd appreciate it if people could read the code and its
documentation, test the code, and comment on it.

Please e-mail me if you would like a copy of the code.

Regards,
Tom