Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:18:13 +0100 (CET)
From:      Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To:        Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of newcard.

Indeed, sun might be the one to bother; On one machine we are
experiementing on with some cable-tv/wire-less-basestation, which uses a
specific telco version of the Ultra2 there are two PCI->PCMCIA slots.
Giving the ability to program four card's at the time.

These are also found, I've been told by the engineer which came to install
them, in most of the KODAK imaging station's commonly found in photo
shops. One of the OEM sun's (from Nortel with some sort of ATM monitoring
stuff specific to telco switchboard's) has an Sbus <-> pcmcia slot. I
believe that Tadpole make's the frame.

Dw