Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:10:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      Steve Ames <steve@ns1.cioe.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Urgent Qpopper Problem

One of our servers is giving some really bizarre qpopper errors.
Its running qpopper 2.52.

Everytime you attempt to retrieve email (or just telnet to the
pop3 port) it gives the following error:

> Protocol pop3, server response ":Err -
> unable to process from lines (envelope), change recognition modes.
> port 110, secure (SSL), no server error 0x800CCC90, Error number 0x800CCC92"

Anyone have any clues on that at all? This is a real mess as none of
the users can get e-mail right now.

						-Steve