Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 13:52:52 +0100 (CET)
From:      chrw <shredder@hack.babel.dk>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to defeat ppl using my host as spam relay? (fwd)

Hello,

One of my hosts is being used as a spam relay from an account at
hotmail.com. I have contacted hotmail and the user that spams thru
my sendmail (it didnt seem like a fake acct), with no luck.

What I need is a rule in sendmail.cf so i can block mail from a certain
domain, in this case hotmail.com. I dont have much experience with
tweaking sendmail.cf, so I would be REALLY grateful, if someone can
send me some using code to implement in my sendmail.cf .. I really
want to act on this asap. I hope someone can help me out..

Im running sendmail 8.8.7.

Regards,

Christoffer Walther