Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 1995 12:35:24 -0600 (CST)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pgiffuni@bacata.usc.unal.edu.co>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Second appeal for sup, CTM, mail and www servers. Please help!

Hi,
We would like to help, I will consult the proper authorities on our
campus, the main idea is that a computer reseller could offer us a big PC
to build a public site. The cost for the computer company (Compaq, for
example ) would be the same as a commercial banner, but it would be an
interesting publicity, much like SUNSITEs.

We currently don`t have the bandwith to offer that type of services, but
next year we expect to have a much better connection and an internal ATM
network.

Keep up the faith, FreeBSD replicates very easily.

regards,
Pedro.
Universidad Nacional de Colombia