Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:06:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Thomas P. Holmes [ Systems ]" <tholmes@thebiz.net>
To:        Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely9.cicely.de>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: diskless booting

It ended up that it was an issue with the hub I was plugged into, not sure
why though?  I was able to netboot intel no problem but the alpha would
not boot.  Used the same cable and port on hub as intel but did not work
with alpha.  Put in a switch and it all worked.

I'm at 100% now so very happy on this end.

Thanks for the help!

________________ http://www.BiznessOnline.com ________________

 Thomas Holmes                    Bizness Online
 Unix Systems Engineer	          Suite 1801
 tholmes@thebiz.net		  11 North Pearl St.
 (518) 533-6522	                  Albany, NY, 12207