Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 22:50:09 +0200
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What gives?

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> There's nothing wrong with the xemacs21 port.  You could go and fetch
> the package to prove this (if the port was broken, the package
> wouldn't build).

Granted that the xemacs example was a bad one.

But never mind, I've already been asked, off-list, to stop wasting
that persons time in this manner.

Might as well, I guess.

Roelof

PS a package only shows that that specific port could be build
with those specific options at that specific time.

PPS ok, I need to work some on my resolve <g>