Date:      Sat, 30 Aug 1997 22:59:15 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Craig Spannring <cts@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JDK v1.0.x for FreeBSD...

On Fri, 29 Aug 1997, Craig Spannring wrote:

>  > 	Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a way to narrow down *where* it
>  > is failing :(
>
> Never underestimate the power of System.out.println

	When running through Netscape...where does this get output?  Through
the appletviewer, it gets output to the 'console' that I'm running from...if
I could get that working in such a way that I could see *where* in the applet
it is failing, that would at least give me an idea of *where* to debug :(

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org