Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 00:07:15 -0700
From:      Ryan <rd64pro@pacbell.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sound blaster live

As a matter of fact, I just got mine to work 2 (long) nights ago, courtesy of
this page here:

http://wcug.wwu.edu/~cjohnson/sblive4.txt

One problem I ran into, however, was tracking down both of the files mentioned
in the writing (you'll know when you get there). Just do an FTP search for the
file you can't find.

After downloading the second file from an alternate location, I ran into a
small problem when recompiling. One of the first statements in the header file
referenced an incorrect path to it's dependant file. This is easily cured by
verifying the paths to the files. Just open it up in a text editor and make
sure it's where it says it is.

I hope I haven't confused you with my garbled approach to explanation. Any
further questions, I will do what I can.

Ryan