Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:56:18 -0500
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PS/2 mouse problem and X-Windows?

The only parts in common between the old configuration and the new
configuration is the Video card (Diamond Viper 770 TNT2 Ultra), the sound
card (SB PCI512) and the CPU the Athlon 600.  I have no reason to suspect
any problems with any of the hardware, other than this mouse problem.

Any ideas?  Like I said, it worked just fine for me until about a week ago.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net