Date:      Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:20:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bin/25855: /bin/ps issue when output isn't to a tty

The following reply was made to PR bin/25855; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To: fracture@allusion.net
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 22:14:26 +0200

 I don't really think this would be such a good idea; does ps already
 do something different when stdout is not a terminal?  If not, wouldn't
 this be an (arguably minor) POLA violation?

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 This inert sentence is my body, but my soul is alive, dancing in the sparks of your brain.