Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 10:25:40 +0100
From:      "Stone" <war-zone@uk2.net>
To:        "Vadim V. Chepkov" <vvc@kharkiv.net>
Cc:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: lptcontrol - still broken

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vadim V. Chepkov" <vvc@kharkiv.net>
To: <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 10:08 AM
Subject: lptcontrol - still broken

> Hi!
>
> I cvsuped just now, but lptcontrol still broken
>

> ===> usr.sbin/lptcontrol
> rm -f .depend
> mkdep -f .depend -a    -I/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/usr/include
> /usr/src/usr.sbin/lp
> tcontrol/lptcontrol.c
> /usr/src/usr.sbin/lptcontrol/lptcontrol.c:45: dev/ppbus/lptio.h: No such
> file or
>  directory
> mkdep: compile failed
> *** Error code 1

I`m not sure if this has been fixed now, I did a quick fix by changing the
path of
the header file to the full path and it compiled succesfully.

I`m not sure if this is the correct way of doing this as I am not very
proficient in
C or familiar with freebsd internals. Howerver the buildworld process worked
flawlessly after i made the change.

Chris Hearn - chris-hearn@lineone.net