Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:57:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: Structuring the Developer Handbook

On 12-Apr-00 Nik Clayton wrote:
> [ -doc, -hackers, FU set to -doc ]
>
> What I'd like is feedback on this structure (which is flexible and open
> to change) from the developers, along with suggestions for extra material
> that should be included.  I'm sufficiently removed from the development
> code face to be totally unsure about the best way to organise topics from
> a developer's point of view.

I think it's a good general structure that will be fleshed out more as we
have stuff to stick in there.  I want to stick Poul's struct bio paper in
there, so commit it already. :)  Seriously, this is a great thing, and with
regular prodding of -hackers and -committers (and possibly -arch) we should
be able to get a lot of the empty sections fleshed out.