Date:      Mon, 02 Jul 2001 12:07:07 -0700
From:      Ken Key <key@network-alchemy.com>
To:        freebsd_mail@yahoo.com
Cc:        key@network-alchemy.com, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hibernation on FreeBSD

Interesting ideas, but it'll be a while before I can try it.
Work getting in the way.  I have limited access to the other
machine (and very limited time). I like the idea of copying the
PM_HIBER.BIN, though.  The machine is identical to mine WRT Memory.
I set up my Win2K partition as FAT32 rather than NTFS with a plan of
using Hibernation.  I learned the hard way about Hibernation not
liking NTFS with an NT v4.0 dual-boot TP600X :-)

Regards,
K^2