Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2007 12:49:22 GMT
From:      remko@FreeBSD.org
To:        dwight@berendse.org, remko@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/116010: [ata] [patch] Added Marvell 6101/6145 PATA support for 6.2-STABLE

Synopsis: [ata] [patch] Added Marvell 6101/6145 PATA support for 6.2-STABLE

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Mon Sep 3 12:47:58 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
Hello,

Thanks for the submission, but this PR ticket will not be solved. That does not mean
we are not going to MFC this; we will. Soren already has a patch available for 6-STABLE
which I am running at the moment. Soren will MFC this work soon (it will not only process
your patch, but also most of the -CURRENT ata code, without ofcourse the things that are
not available on 6-STABLE).

Thanks for the work; it is appriciated!!