Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:12:27 -0400
From:      Antoine Beaupre <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        "Kohler, Raymond J" <raymond.j.kohler@lmco.com>
Cc:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q? "'Mattias_Bj=F6rk'" ?= <thrawn@linux.nu>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mozilla compile errors on version 1.0.rc.1

Le Vendredi 26 avril 2002, =E0 07:35 , Kohler, Raymond J a =E9crit :

> Try upgrading your freetype2 port.

Ok, I had the exact same problem, and upgrading freetype2 didn't fix it.

One absurd suggestion which finally worked out fine was to pkg_delete=20
freetype2. I didn't do that because around 30 packages depend on it, but=20=

I did this:

# cd /usr/local/include
# mv freetype2 freetype2.old
# mv ft2build.h f2build.h.old

That's evil, BTW, but it works.

Note that you need to run configure again in the port, so maybe a make=20=

clean is in order before trying to build moz again.

But there's definitly something wrong with all this.

a.