Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2006 01:34:02 -0500
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        Richard Coleman <rcoleman@criticalmagic.com>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Large msdosfs disk will not mount on RELENG_6

On Nov 27, 2006, at 1:26 , Richard Coleman wrote:

> As to using da0 rather than da0s1, that's how I've always seen to
> mount a msdosfs partition (and it works for my 256M usb key drive).

Flash drives usually don't have partition tables.  The WD drive does;
I checked it with fdisk before trying to mount, because some vendors
like to use s4 instead of s1 (hello Iomega :> )

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery@ece.cmu.edu