Date:      Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:44:20 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lluis_L=F3pez?= <cronopiolopez@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   somebody have a pvr250 with composite input working?

I have (since september of 2004) a pvr250 capture card and never work
this input. Only works tuner input, but I need the composite for
record from a satelite decoder and dvdplayer. Actually put the
external signal with a modulator device, this device takes a free
channel and put composite signal over this.
My problem is that the composite input work in windows, why not on FreeBSD?

dmesg out:
cxm0: <Conexant iTVC16 MPEG Coder> mem 0xd8000000-0xdbffffff irq 18 at
device 2.0 on pci2
cxm_iic0: <Conexant iTVC15 / iTVC16 I2C controller> on cxm0
iicbb0: <I2C bit-banging driver> on cxm_iic0
iicbus0: <Philips I2C bus> on iicbb0 master-only
cxm0: LG Innotek TPI8PSB11D tuner
cxm0: SAA7115 rev 1 video decoder
cxm0: MSP4418G-A2 audio decoder
cxm0: IR Remote
cxm0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
cxm0: encoder firmware version 0x2040024
 =20
pciconf out:
cxm0@pci2:2:0:  class=3D0x040000 card=3D0x40090070 chip=3D0x00164444 rev=3D=
0x01 hdr=3D0x00
    vendor   =3D 'Conexant Inc (Was: Globespan, ICompression Inc)'
    device   =3D 'iTVC16/CX23416 MPEG Codec'
    class    =3D multimedia
    subclass =3D video

Luis L=F3pez Sol=E9.

P.S.: If somebody wants test a cxm driver with more capabylities check this=
:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D78293

or this :
http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~teragen/
But this only work with:  IO-DATA GV-MVP/RX, GV-MVP/RX2 and YUAN
MPG600/GR cards, with some changes in code loads for pvr250, but don't
works :(.
Works fine for me.