Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 20:11:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netscape/swap_pager causing problems with syscons

In lists.freebsd.bugs you write:

>Peter Mutsaers said:
>> The problem that I reported before is not this one: I'm sure my
>> swapspace was not depleted, and also the lock is thus that I get a
>> sponaneous reboot (no ctrl+alt+delete needed).

>I am working on the problem, and understand and am working the problem
>right now.  Should be a reboot or two away from working :-).  The problem
>also exists in 2.2.X (I think.)

Yes!  In 2.2.5 I see my machine randomly crash and burn with out of swap space
errors, when that shouldnt be possible.  It only started occuring with 2.2.5,
at 2.2.2 we was golden!  (And I speaketh gooder english too :)

-Crh
--

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu

                         http://pilot.msu.edu/~henrich