Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:41:25 -0500
From:      Constantine <cnst@rbcmail.ru>
To:        Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sis(4): NETGEAR FA311 sis0: watchdog timeout

<http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/x6701.html#Q6.6.3.2.3.>;

 > Marc

Thank you for your support! It's working now, after I have removed the
card from PCI6 (near CNR) to PCI1 (near AGP). I was thinking the same
slots should be the same, I have a new MB... Would this problem occur
with the other drivers as well (win32), or it's a feature of the FreeBSD
sis(4) driver?

I think it's not a bad idea to put this hint into the drivers' man
pages, where the watchdog timeout is introduced.