Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 23:24:28 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hang problem...

Altho its only been up a few minutes, we think we *might* have found it...

We had 2x2940UW SCSI controllers, 1x3Com PCI ethernet and 1xSMC
ISA...we booted it up with a video card and went into the BIOS, to check
voltages...all of them reported 'zero'...removed the ISA card, all of them
reported what we considered more normal values (ie. non-zero)...

Again, we just brought things back up again, so this could just be wishful
thinking on our part, so we'll see what happens over the next little
while...

Now, we had that same combination on the old motherboard, no
problems...just curious as to whether anyone has experienced similar
problems with ISA cards and the voltages problem we saw?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org