Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 18:22:32 -0500
From:      Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD DVD-ROMs on FreeBSD Mall

	Somebody has to have thought of this detail, but I'll ask
anyway...

	There is a note in FreeBSD Mall asking about user interest in a
DVD ROM format FreeBSD distribution.  As far as I can tell from searches
of the mailing list archives, handbook, release notes, etc. FreeBSD does
not support the DVD format yet (UDF?).  This seems to be putting the
cart before the horse, unless I am missing something.

	Or is the announcement to gauge the interest in DVD support in
FreeBSD itself also?