Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:05:24 +0200
From:      Alexandr Kovalenko <neve_ripe@yahoo.com>
To:        "Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe" <mit@mitayai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Virus Scanning Software for FreeBSD

Hello Will,

WMKR> Is anyone aware of any virus scanning solutions for freebsd, particularly
WMKR> solutions for email? I don;t trust my users not to follow proper email
WMKR> guidelines, and thus would like to stop email at the server before they get
WMKR> delivered the message.
There is antivirus software calles AVP, it has versions for FreeBSD
4.x and 3.x. It has good virus base (for now ~45000). It can be
itercorporated with sendmail too.

See http://www.kaspersky.com/ for details.

--
Best regards,