Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 1997 21:16:41 -0800
From:      Techno <leec001@unbc.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HELP! XFree86 3.2

K, the problem is I want to install this, but when I go into the
packages section (/stand/sysinstall) it shows Xfree86-3.2 , well then
when I click to add it, I am told the files can not be found (Im useing
ftp.freeBSD.com by the way) , so hmm, I go into ftp.freebsd.com and for
sure, that makes sense, Xfree86 isn't in the packages dir, its in its
own dir

/pub/freebsd/packages/XF8632 = nope
/pub/freebsd/XF8632 = ya there she is.

but how do I tell sysinstall where to find Xfree86 ? I have the files on
my DOS partition, but thats even worse, some reason it doesn't work,
some read/write error, I have them in

/FreeBSD/XF8632/

should they be in

/pub/FreeBSD/XF8632/

even though the read me says the prior is correct ?

Please help me , I could use any feed back ya got...

Chris Lee
UNBC Computer Science