Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:37:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@www.hotjobs.com>
To:        Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
Cc:        "B. Richardson" <rabtter@aye.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I want to break binary compatibility.

hrm, how's about doing that, but instead of giving an error, you shutdown
the system and flush all logs.  sounds bad, but might help you catch them
in the act.

Alfred Perlstein - Programmer, HotJobs Inc. - www.hotjobs.com
-- There are operating systems, and then there's FreeBSD.
-- http://www.freebsd.org/                        3.0-current