Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:07:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marc Giannoni <marc@versa.eng.comsat.com>
To:        Burton Sampley <bsampley@best.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: pine dumps core under -stable

Pine is a buggy program.  I rewrote large portions of this program
to make it more stable over low speed lines, (1200 bps over X.25!)
and to implement a proprietary user interface to Inmarsat-C.

My advice: Find a better mail reader!
Sorry, the improvements do not belong to me, otherwise
I would submit them to Pine's maintainers.

On 19-Apr-98 Burton Sampley wrote:

Use of this email address for advertisement, market research or promotion
is strictly prohibited.  Any sender of unsolicited advertisements or
promotions agrees to US $1000 compensation for each message sent to this
address.  Receipt of this message implies agreement to these terms.