Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 07:19:30 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Mike" <mike@sixpak.net>, "Y" <ure@home.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: AMD Duron

A bad half dozen motherboards & only with AMD ?? ..... while its possible I
very much doubt it,
especially since the problems with the socket 7 ones disappeared immediately
the CPU was replaced
with an Intel one. If others wish to use those things then its their funeral
.... I certainly won't use one in a
clients box & I won't have an AMD in any system I control again